Our flagship conference! Yes. It's time to RISE. Only 13% of creative director contracts are currently given to women (and they are paid 7% less than their male peers). This is why RISE exists to change that across the creative and tech industries. And, we're INCLUSIVE. For change to happen, we need everyone to be involved in the narrative. It's at the London Symphony Orchestra's home in Shoreditch, one of the most beautiful locations in town.
Walk away knowing:
- how to design for 'inclusive creativity' and shape ideas for all
- what's keeping CMOs up at night
- how to create high-performing teams
- understand the operating landscape
- discover the art of negotiation
- find out about the new emerging tech playgrounds
- understand authentic leadership
- learn from some of the industry's best creative minds
- and so much more.
And we have a phenomenal line up.
Claire Beale, Global Editor of Campaign
Mary Portas, founder, Portas Agency, TV personality, queen of retail
Keith Weed, outgoing global CMO, Unilever, chair of the Advertising Association
June Sarpong, TV presenter, author of 'Diversify
Munroe Bergdorf, model, activist
Nils Leonard, Chief Creative Officer, Uncommon
Gemma Greaves, CEO, The Marketing Society
Rak Patel, Head of Sales, Spotify
Samantha Renke, actor, disability campaigner
Sir John Heggarty, founder, BBH and advertising legend
Syl Saller, global CMO, Diageo
Liz Nottingham, HRD, R/GA
Phil Smith, CEO, ISBA
Richard Robinson, managing partner, Econsultancy
Kat Funk, VP and European Marketing Director, TKMaxx
And more to come...
* Source YunoJuno
- Breakfast, Lunch, Canapés and Prosecco
- A day of learning, with a focus on inclusive creativity
- Mentoring with some of the biggest names in the industry