Neurodiversity may be the most invisible diversity dilemma facing the industry but it is nonetheless urgent. Expecting the workforce to conform to one definition of normal is not only hindering progress on diversity, it is stifling creativity and having a negative impact on business outcomes.
With this in mind, here are five key takeaways from the event:
1. Build cultures which allow people to bring their ‘whole self’ to work.
2. Embrace the role of media and creativity as an engine of change.
3. Bridge the gap between policy and practice.
4. Redefine what it means to be a role model.
5. Stop defining people by what they can’t do.
To read the full article, head over to Campaign.