How do we unlock the power of divergent thinkers in the workplace? What are the barriers those with aspergers, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia and more face when it comes to recruitment? And how do we create welcoming offices where different types of brains can thrive?
Whether you're a parent facing challenges with coping at work or an HR director looking to help some of your staff unleash their talents, come and join us for a practical hand-on day of talks, workshops and panels.
The day comes with an impressive line up of speakers:
- Mark Evans, CEO Direct Line Group
- Xavier Rees, CEO, Havas London
- Pip Jamieson, CEO, The Dots
- Sam Philips, Chief Marketing Officer, Omnicom Media Group, Chair of Open UK, Dean, Omnicom University
- Rachel Blair, writer, coach, poet
- Kate Stanners, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi + Saatchi
When: Thursday 1st March, 2017. 9am - 5pm.
Where: IAB Space, 14 Macklin Street, London, WC2B 5NF
Tickets available here. Earlybird tickets available - £195! Grab them while they're hot!