How do we unlock the power of divergent thinkers in the workplace? What are the barriers those with Aspergers, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia and more face when it comes to recruitment? And how do we create welcoming offices where different types of brains can thrive?
Whether you're a parent facing challenges with coping at work or an HR director looking to help some of your staff unleash their talents, come and join us for a practical hand-on day of talks, workshops and panels.
- 9am - 5pm
- IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau), 14 Macklin Street, WC2B 5NF London
- Mark Evans, CEO Direct Line Group
- Xavier Rees, CEO, Havas London
- Pip Jamieson, CEO, The Dots
- Sam Philips, Chief Marketing Officer, Omnicom Media Group, Chair of Open UK, Dean, Omnicom University
- Rachel Blair, writer, coach, poet
- Kate Stanners, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi + Saatchi
- Creative Equals
- Hobbs Consultancy
With support from:
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- Direct Line Group
There are a number of free tickets available for Creative Equal agency members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours!
Sponsored by MOO cards
15% off for fans and friends of Creative Equals who are NEW to MOO!
Code = EQUALS15
T&C's: Not valid on shipping or Giftcards